Flat Eye, the narrative-driven management sim from Raw Fury and developer Monkey Moon, is available now on Steam and GOG.com! As the manager of the world’s premier gas and technological hub, it’s your job to keep your station running smoothly, complete daily objectives tasked by the world’s first true AI, and develop new technology to improve (or, if you’re not careful, doom) the future of humanity.
- Multiple narrative outcomes: Track your story beats and use the knowledge learned to shape humanity’s future.
- Run your own store: Stock shelves, sell products, and develop technologies that could alter the entire course of humanity forever.
- Branching tech tree: Upgrade your store, products, and staff to unlock additional modules and services, attracting new customers with exciting stories.
- Genre-bending experience: A thoughtful balance between simulation mechanics and rich storytelling creates a one-of-a-kind journey for fans of both genres.
- Unlock “Premium” customers: Each loyal customer you befriend comes equipped with their own in-depth story!
- You’ll find out all about the Smart Toilets yourself…
About the Game:
Flat Eye is a perfectly balanced blend of management simulation and narrative-driven gameplay. Brimming with different storylines and quests, Flat Eye touches on humanity’s increasing reliance on technology and what that means for our future in an honest way.
At launch, Flat Eye is available for PC and Mac, with localization in English, French, German, Spanish, and Simplified Chinese.