Independent development studio Act None has announced that Eldrum: Red Tide, a dark fantasy RPG, and the sequel to award-winning Eldrum: Untold is now available on iOS and Android.
Eldrum: Red Tide is about a former soldier who is searching for his family in a world ravaged by war. His brother is gone without a trace, and he sets off on a quest to find him. The answer to all his questions lies at the end of this dangerous journey.
In Eldrum: Red Tide the player’s choices and interactions have far reaching consequences in both short and long term. Loyalties will be brought to a head and blood will be spilled.
Eldrum: Red Tide flirts with old school text adventure games while adding depth to the story, modern gameplay and a state of the art user experience. It features branching narrative, character development, turn-based combat, multiple endings and it is accessible to everyone, including blind and low-vision players, on both mobile and tablet.
- Nostalgic table-top RPG style.
- Many secrets to discover.
- Equip and build your character.
- Multiple endings that vary depending on your choices throughout the story.
- Replayability with different play styles, opening up different locations, NPCs, and gear.
- Text based choices adventure RPG.
- Supports both phones and tablets.
- Accessible to blind and low-vision players.