Team17 and Veewo Games have today announced The Cornucopia Update for Neon Abyss, bringing PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows 10 and Nintendo Switch™ versions of the game to parity with the Steam version of the game. The update features five new bosses to overcome, nine additional levels, seven new weapons, and over 60 brand new items to collect through the neon rooms and corridors of the underworld.
Premium DLC – The Chrono Trap – also launches alongside The Cornucopia Update, bringing with it the new Endless Mode and the Titan, Cronos, and will be free for a limited time until 30th August.
The Cornucopia Update Key Features:
- Five new bosses to overcome in the dark and labyrinthine underworld.
- Collect over 60+ new items to enhance the chances of success.
- Unlock nine action packed new levels.
- Take on the abyssal atrocities with seven new weapons.
- Additional Quality of Life improvements.